Pediatric Gastroenterology – California
4 ½ Day Work-Week – Employed
Mission Driven Not-for-Profit Hospital
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then come join this private, not-for- profit award-winning Children’s Hospital. We are filling several key locations throughout the state.
- General and sub-specialty available: Motility disorder, tube feeding clinic, nutrition, IBS, liver disease
- 14-16 patients a day in clinic, ½ day for procedures & 1:7/8 hospital call
- Diverse and supportive medical staff
- Pediatric residency program affiliated with Stanford University
- Best Hospital U.S. News – 5 specialties to include Gastroenterology
- Malpractice, disability, medical, dental, vision, 7 days of CME
- 27 days of paid time off + 7 days of CME + 3 sick days
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license and state disability
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- We are looking to fill several key locations throughout California
- Hockey, Triple-A baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums, and Art Galleries
Job ID: PG 6114576 (JN -042020-22265)