UNC Rex at Holly Springs - OBGYN
Holly Springs, NC
UNC REX Health Care
UNC Health Care System
Inpatient and outpatient
UNC Rex – Holly Springs Hospital
UNC Rex Holly Springs Hospital is currently seeking two full-time BE/BC OBGYN physicians.
A growing community means a growing need for healthcare and facilities. UNC REX is breaking ground in southern Wake County adjacent to the REX Healthcare of Holly Springs campus. The new 50-bed hospital is underway and starts seeing patients in 2021. New services at the hospital will include emergency care, labor and delivery and surgical services.
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs.
• Discounts on health insurance premiums for co-workers participating in the UNC REX wellness program.
• Positive culture in a large health care system.
• Highly rated REX Child Development Center, which provides a convenient childcare option for our working parents, including easier access for breastfeeding mothers.
• Completion of OBGYN fellowship
• NC State License preferred
• Must be eligible for credentialing
About the Community:
Residents love living in Holly Springs, North Carolina, because of its excellent schools, year-round farmers market, and ample green spaces for fishing and biking. With a population of just over 30,000, Holly Springs is a comfortably spacious spot to live in that is within just 20 miles from Raleigh and the State Capitol. Holly Springs is located in Wake County and is a suburb of Raleigh. From the semiprofessional ballpark to Holly Springs Town Center for shopping and dining, Holly Springs is an ideal place for families. The weather in Holly Springs includes mild winters with warmer spring and fall months, which allows for golf nearly year-round!
Posted July 18, 2020