Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
South Bend, IN
Exceptional MFM opportunity to join our established
and growing practice, just a short distance from Chicago
Sign On Bonus of $50K!!!
Are you an amazing MFM candidate looking for something new? Come join our team and support best practices in obstetrics and enjoy the collaboration with our OB Hospitalist team, regional obstetric care providers and neonatologists. A generous compensation package and sign-on bonus will make it hard to consider anything else.
About the Practice:
- Consultative practice only, with no deliveries required. Inpatient care is supported by our own dedicated Hospitalist team 24/7.
- Inpatient consultations (single hospital site) and call coverage shared with the current 2 experienced MFMs. Office-based practice M-F 8a-5p.
- Comprehensive care in the office includes diabetic education, genetic counseling and four experienced sonographers, including prenatal diagnosis, prenatal screening and fetal echocardiogram.
- Procedures include amniocentesis. Chorionic Villus Sampling experience desired but not required.
- Dedicated maternal transport team travels throughout Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana to ensure optimal care and safety within our region (Level III perinatal center)
- Level III NICU with ideal prematurity outcomes and one of the only NICU centers in the country to offer combination maternal/neonatal hospital suites.
- The Beacon Health System – including Memorial Hospital, Beacon Children’s Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen, and Beacon Medical Group – is well established in providing comprehensive community health needs for over 100 years.
- 2,500 births at Memorial Hospital, 1800 births at Elkhart General Hospital annually.
- Unique teaching opportunity: Beacon Family Practice Residency program is actively involved with MFM care. This is the only residency program in the hospital – so the residents have a broad experience and are eager to learn.
Posted April 11, 2022