Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
South Bend, IN
Due to continued growth and increasing volumes, we are seeking Per diem Board certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physicians to join our established practice in South Bend, Indiana with Beacon Health.
Have the best of both worlds - being on the Michigan/Indiana boarder! South Bend is 1.5 hours for Chicago, 3 hours from Detroit and 45 minutes to the lakeshore of Lake Michigan. South Bend is a larger city, nussled by hometown communities that includes Reader's Digests "Nicest Town in the US" and the ability to explore local wineries, craft breweries or just enjoying great collegiate sports with the Irish, located right in South Bend with the University of Notre Dame.
- With over 7,000 associates, Beacon Health (Beacon Children's Hospital, Memorial Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen and Beacon Medical Group) has been supporting the community's health care needs for over 100 years
- Beacon is the only perinatal center and Level-III NICU in Northwest Indiana getting referrals from Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana
- This expanding practice currently has patient volumes of 6,200 US per year and 1,200 MFM consults per year
- 2,500 births at Memorial and 1,800 at Elkhart annually
- Consultative practice only, no deliveries. This practice is supported by a 24/7 in house OB hospitalist group with specific training for high-risk patients
- IN license strongly preferred
- Board Certification in MFM required
Posted December 24, 2021