Pediatric Opportunity within Urgent Care - Portland OR - Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care
Pediatric / Urgent Care Opportunity:
Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care within the Portland Region is opening a new service line within our urgent care centers. We are seeking a progressive and entrepreneurial spirit to assist in creating and grow this concept. Our Northwell/GoHealth region within NY has dedicated pediatric units which are successful and we would like to grow this concept within Portland. There is a need for pediatrics within the region and although our providers see a mix of pediatric patients within our urgent care centers, the concept would be to have a dedicated center designed with that pediatric focus.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
· Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
· Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
· Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
· An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
· Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
· Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
· BC in Pediatrics or Med-Peds
· Recent experience treating pediatric populations .
· Pediatric and either emergency medicine or urgent care experience is required.
· Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Posted April 27, 2021