Physician Assistant - Arcadia, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Complete senior wellness visits at company-owned outpatient facilities and independently-contracted physician offices, as well as some home/custodial visits
- Up to 16 patients per day (11-14 patients per day on average)
- 40 hours a week with a degree of flexibility to work occasional weekends and hours outside of 8am-5pm
- No Call
- We will consider and train new graduates!
- Unrestricted California Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least one year of experience in primary care, outpatient, and/or providing care to senior populations
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
- Experience with HCC Coding
- 2+ years of experience preferred, not required
- HCC experience a plus
Posted July 2, 2021