Fellowship-trained Physiatrist Specializing in Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine on NH Seacoast
Hiring a Physiatrist to practice at our Center for Orthopedics & Movement on the campus of Exeter Hospital.
- Collaboration with spine surgeons, orthopedists, neurologist, rheumatologists & well established primary care referral paths.
- Patients will be non-surgical, acute & chronic.
- Weekly schedule: 3 clinic days & 2 procedure days.
- Spine interventional procedures & opportunities to perform office based ultrasound guided MSK procedures & EMG/NCS studies
- BE/BC in Physical Medicine & Rehab w/fellowship training in pain management or interventional spine procedures.
Please let me know if interested!
Cell: 603-717-1797 (text friendly)
You can also apply directly: https://careers-exeterhospital.hctsportals.com/jobs/815706-physiatrist
About Core Physicians
Core Physicians is a community based, multi-specialty group practice affiliated with Exeter HospitalOur fundamental mission is to improve the health of individuals and families in the communities served. As a major provider of primary care services in the region, Core Physicians continues to develop diagnostic and surgical services to meet the increasing healthcare needs of a rapidly expanding population. In addition, specialty care services continue to be added to complement Core’s community-based, patient-focused care.With the physician/patient relationship at the center of a responsive healthcare delivery system, Core Physicians remains committed to the following principles:•Excellence in quality and service supported by clinical competence, professionalism and strong patient satisfaction•Physician-directed care where doctors and patients make appropriate healthcare decisions based on medical need•Operational excellence based on individual knowledge and accountability, rooted in a strong infrastructure and assured by state-of-the-art technology•Geographic expansion continuing to provide area residents with convenient access to appropriate medical careCore Physicians has over fifteen office locations conveniently located throughout the greater New Hampshire seacoast area offering high quality integrated primary care, specialty care and ancillary services.
Posted March 16, 2021