Endocrinologist Opportunity -Henry Ford Allegiance -Jackson MI
Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is seeking a full-time BE/BC Endocrinologist to join an established, robust reputable and expanding practice. Join a team of expert clinicians and staff including Dr. Hasan Qutob. Dr. Qutob is an employed provider, practice offers a full-service ADA certified education center, a large pump program, services. Teaching opportunities are available.
Henry Ford Allegiance has a GME residents’ program that includes Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health and Transitional Year. We have around 112 residents in our program that started 6 years ago. This service supports referrals from our large employed medical group and community providers.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Mid-West living, close proximity to an international airport, top ten Universities, affordable lake living, pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
Join our growing employed Endocrinology practice at Henry Ford Allegiance Health!
- 85 new patient referrals per month seeing a wide variety of endocrine and diabetes
- One full time Endocrinologist
- 13 Call
- 3 Certified Medical Assistant
- 2 Triage Nurse and 2 CDE Care Coordinator
- 18 patients/ day per provider
- Supportive Administrative team, strong mentor for new graduates or an established, reputable robust practice for an experienced provider.
- EPIC EMR
- Successful completion of an endocrinology fellowship
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of MI by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of our diverse Michigan community.
Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and now one of the nation's leading health care providers, Henry Ford Health System is a not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Wright L. Lassiter, III and governed by a 17-member Board of Trustees, with volunteer-led advisory and affiliate boards providing additional leadership.
It is comprised of hospitals, medical centers and one of the nation's largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group, which includes more than 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties. The System's flagship, Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, is a Level 1 Trauma Center recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, multi-organ transplants and cancer treatment.
With more than 30,000 employees, Henry Ford Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and among the most diverse.
Posted June 30, 2021