Neonatology Opportunity in a Lovely Arizona City
A hospital in Arizona is seeking a Neonatal / Neonatology Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: March ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 24 hour shifts (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM) 100% in-house
- Volume: Average daily census: 8 nursery and 7 in NICU (8-12 patients per clinician)
- Patient Ages: Newborns
- Support Staff: NNPs are in-house 24/7. Neonatologist is in-house from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and on call at night.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner, PremiEHR, and TPN
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; ATLS; BLS; NRP
About the Location:
- Skip the Southwest stereotypes and experience the real deal in Tucson, AZ, where history is right at your fingertips and nature is all around you. With museums, historic sites, hiking trails, golf courses & shopping around every corner, Tucson has it all!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23989
Posted February 5, 2021