Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in a Charming Pennsylvania City
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing need as recruitment for perm takes place.
- Schedule/Hours: Work hours are a bit different in that they will work 8am to 7pm but they also will have time off during the week to ensure they work about 40 hours.
- Medical Setting : Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 100-125 images per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: There will most likely not be mammography procedures for the locum physicians as the providers there will handle them. If there procedures do come up for the locum physicians they will only be procedures that require sedation
- Support Staff: They have RPA's who are rad techs with extra training that complete most procedures (central lines, biopsies, etc.)
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Requirements: Must have a Pennsylvania License, Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Discover all Seneca has to offer! From malls, theaters, golf courses, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23967
Posted February 3, 2021