Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner -OR and WA locations
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner opportunity
GoHealth and Legacy Health, offer a network of urgent care centers across Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Portland Metro: Gresham, Fairview, Oregon City, Cedar Hills, Williams, West Linn, Johnson Creek, Pearl District, Lake Oswego, Sherwood & Raleigh Hills
- Vancouver: Camas, Hazel Dell, Cascade Park & Salmon Creek
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Posted May 10, 2021