A clinic in Nevada is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: End of June - minimum 6 months with option to extend
- (would prefer long term commitment or option to go perm)
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM w 30 min lunch
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 8-10 Patients Per Day to start, then ramp up to 20 per day (20 min for repeat patients, 45 min for new patients)
- Patient Ages: All ages (majority will be adults, will see some pediatrics and geriatrics)
- Procedures: typical family medicine clinic, cold, flu, immunizations, suturing
- Cases: Mostly scheduled patients but occasionally have walk-ins
- Support Staff: 1 MA full time, looking for additional MA and/or LPN
- EMR/Charting: EMR-Greenway
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Board Certified or Board Eligible BLS, DEA, NV State license
- Great nightlife nearby;
- Long term assignment;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -022020-21761