Otolaryngology Opportunity in Louisiana - Low Cost of Living and High Income
Inpatient and outpatient
Otolaryngology - Employed - 4 1/2-day work week.
Low Cost of Living and High Income!
Become a part of one of the South’s Premier physician services associations (PSA). Enjoy a true team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- $450,000 Salary + $50,000 to $100,000 in production bonuses on average.
- Take over an established practice!
- Employed Full-Time Position – Office call only
- Robust executive-level benefits
- Support from over 45 primary care providers who are apart of the PSA you will be joining – Built-in referral network.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
It is hard to begin to describe the culture of this diverse and unique city located between Houston, TX, and New Orleans, LA. One common trait shared by almost everyone in this mix is a love of amazing food and the great outdoors. The residents here find life slows down a little so they can truly savor life.
- 15% growth in the community expected over the next 5 years.
- Amazing restaurants and entertainment are around every corner.
- Short drives to New Orleans, LA and Houston, TX.
Job ID: OTO 11814379
Posted July 21, 2020