Chief of Anesthesiology (St Cloud VA Medical Center)
Saint Cloud, MN
St Cloud VA Health Care System is seeking a full-time Physician to Lead our Superior Anesthesiology Division. This position is located in our Surgical and Specialty Care Service Line working with Veterans throughout the facility. Come, provide your leadership excellence to an established team of professional health care workers who serve with compassion and commitment every day.
- Participate in/and or manages all aspects of the Anesthesia program including outpatient clinical and administrative.
- Provide comprehensive anesthesia services, including pre and post-operatirve services and follow-up care fo surgical patients
- Supervise and provided guidance to staff CRNA
- Recommend to administration type and amount of equipment needed for administering anesthesia and analgesia
- Develop anesthesia safety rules that follow regulations and standards regarding the safe adminstration of anesthetics
- Coodinates Medical Center's OOORAM program training
- Be available for consultation regarding the scheduling of patients for surgery
- Use electronic medical records
- Work collaboratively wiht interdisciplinary team including Nursing, Anesthesiology, Surgical Physicians, Mid-Level Surgical Providers and medical support staff to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of patient care services
- Participate in service level and hospital committees, PI activitites, and in-servie education programs regarding anesthesia care
- Perform administrative duties related to patient care management to include: entering progress notes, histories and physicals, anesthesia consultation notes, discharge summaries, and consults
Posted February 26, 2021