Take over established Primary Care practices in KY - Guaranteed base comp plus RVU bonus
Near Owensboro, KY
Owensboro Health has primary care opportunities available in western Kentucky for board-certified or board-eligible Internal Medicine physicians.
Beaver Dam, KY
Take over an existing successful practice in Ohio County, located in western Kentucky. The previous physician has retired his 15-year practice to join the faculty at the family medicine residency program. We are seeking a compassionate physician to take over his clinic. With a full patient panel and experienced staff, this is a great opportunity.
Leitchfield, KY - Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center
Join an established practice in Grayson County, located in western Kentucky, close to Louisville and Bowling Green. There is a large primary care need, and you would have the opportunity to be as busy as you'd like in the hospital-based clinic.
Both locations are ideal for housing options with land or on the water. With an easy commute to work and close proximity to larger cities, these opportunities will go fast.
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus potential; upfront bonus; $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes vacation & CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, and full health/medical benefits
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Family Medicine Residency program - teaching opportunities available
Whether you’re a new or established physician, make Owensboro Health your professional home. You’ll play an integral role in Owensboro Health Medical Group, a network of more than 250 leading primary and specialty care providers in western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Posted April 6, 2021