Breast Imaging Radiologist Opening with Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is building the future in their Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to their network. We are recruiting full-time Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our team located in South Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
- Providing a full range of breast imaging services to Allegheny Health Network facilities, including diagnostic and screening mammography, breast ultrasonography, breast biopsies and breast MR.
- The Department has a Breast Imaging Fellowship Program as well as full Residency Program.
- All health system facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system and have at least one Tomosynthesis unit.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology, as well as meeting all requirements of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Show successful completion of a six month or one-year dedicated breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience is also required.
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Faculty participates in and is a valued member of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene.
Posted June 3, 2021