Outpatient Nurse Practitioner | Optum
Van Nuys, CA
Optum is looking for a full-time Outpatient Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Van Nuys, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our full-time clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient
- Our clinics close at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients
- 40 hours a week, No call, nights, or weekends required
- A dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner License
- Previous experience in a primary care outpatient clinical setting
- Current California DEA certificate
- Bilingual Spanish
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
Advanced EMR system in place
We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
Posted October 2, 2020