Hospitalist - 7on/7off | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our inpatient team in Redlands, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- 2-3 years experience working as a Hospitalist
- Bilingual Spanish
- Vent Management
- Experienced doing H&P's with psych patients
- 7 on 7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off
- 12-15 patient encounters per day
- 2-3 admission in a day shift
- Base Salary with wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance
- Other quality bonuses based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
Posted April 7, 2021