A clinic in Texas is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: October. 4 - October 8; November. 22 - November 24, November 26; December 6 - December 10; December. 20 - December 24; December. 27 - December 31
- Schedule: Weekdays, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 60-80 diagnostic reads and 5 basic IR procedures a day, on average
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Line placements, including tunneled and dialysis catheters, US and CT guided biopsies and drainage, IVC filter placements, biliar drainage and nephrostomy tube placements, LPs, light IR procedures.
- Cases: Modalities: IR, CT, US plain films, bone density (60% IR, 40% other)
- Support Staff: Staff Radiologists and techs
- EMR/Charting: McKesson PACS, Powerscribe 360, GE RIS
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- High earning potential;
- No call required;
- No state income tax
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062021-24822