OB/GYN Physician, PrimeCare | Do your life’s best work
- Educate patients in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders that affect women such as breast cancer, cervical cancer and menopause.
- Provide care to expectant mothers throughout their pregnancies, during childbirth and into postpartum.
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board certified or eligible in OB/Gyn
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- 1 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Posted June 2, 2021