Family Medicine Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Huntington Park, CA
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday
- No nights, weekends, or call
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- Appointment Schedule: Monday – Friday; 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients; general in-office procedures
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected i.... For complete description tap [HERE]
Posted April 25, 2022