Ophthalmologist - Vitreoretinal Surgeon
Oklahoma City, OK
Precision Vision has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE, fellowship-trained Vitreoretinal Surgeon in Oklahoma City, OK. Our practice consists of two ophthalmologists, two optometrist and three satellite locations in the greater metro area. We are growing and expanding services to include a vitreoretinal surgeon this year. With a strong referral network and the assistance of a clinical liaison, quick ramp up is all but guaranteed!
About the Practice:
For over 30 years, Precision Vision has provided full-service eye care to Oklahoma. We specialize in advanced cataract surgery, laser cataract surgery with lens replacement, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), LASIK, glaucoma surgery plus diagnosis and treatment of dry eyes, diabetic eye care, and macular degeneration.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Oklahoma City is the largest city in Oklahoma and with a low cost of living, an ideal location to live, work, and play. Among the top reasons people flock to OKC are its museums, zoos, botanical gardens, restaurants, and shopping attractions. With several lakes close by, outdoor activities including fishing, boating, camping and mountain biking are plentiful.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted July 9, 2021