A hospital in Texas is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ; ongoing
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: average number of calls per call shift: 2
- Volume: 10 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults; some peds
- Procedures: ortho, general, pedi, plastics, ENT, and Gyn
- Cases: ortho, general, pedi, plastics, ENT, and Gyn
- Support Staff: mostly care team, Collaborative, friendly working environment.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Area is warm year-round;
- Easy call schedule;
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -122019-21330