Neonatology Physician in a Charming Louisiana City
A hospital in Louisiana is seeking a Neonatal / Neonatology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: March ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 24 hour shift 8am to 8am (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM in-house, 4:00 PM to 8:00 AM on call)
- (minimum of 5 shifts per month)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Yes, night call following shift
- Volume: Average Daily census: 12-16 NICU
- Patient Ages: Newborns
- Procedures: Shared procedures with NNPs. NNP's place PICC lines.
- Support Staff: NNPs, NICU respiratory therapist 24 hours/d. Speech/OT therapists
- EMR/Charting: Premiehr EMR, note transferred to Meditec
- Requirements: Must have LA license at time of presentation, Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; ATLS; BLS; DEA; NRP
About the Location:
- Along the banks of the Red River, deep in the heart of Louisiana, Alexandria is eager to share its heritage with visitors.
- The Alexandria Zoological Park, features the "Louisiana Habitat," showcasing the famous Louisiana marshes and swamps and their native residents, including alligators and cougars.
- Explore the beaches and bayous of the Kisatchie National Forest, a popular hiking and camping destination, or stay in the city and catch the impressive annual Central Louisiana Mardi Gras parade.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23990
Posted February 4, 2021