Geriatric Physician - Great Role in Growing Pace Program (Elder Day Services)
About Summit ElderCare Summit ElderCare©, offered by Fallon Health, is the only program of its kind in Central Massachusetts and is one of eight PACE programs in the State. Currently there are 139 PACE Organizations nationwide across 30 states operating 272 PACE centers, serving approximately 55,000 participants.
Summit ElderCare© provides a combination of medical, social and insurance services using an interdisciplinary team approach to help older adults avoid nursing home placement. The program offers outpatient medical care, social day programming, home care and comprehensive insurance coverage with no co-payments or paperwork for participants.
Summary: The Physicians at Summit ElderCare have flexibility to devote as much time as needed for the clinical and social needs of our participants and their caregivers to provide individualized quality care by a team of geriatric care professionals who work together with participants and caregivers to address each individual's specific needs. This team of professionals is an essential component of the Summit ElderCare PACE program.
Financial Arrangement and Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- $2500 a year for CME and $500 for professional societies
- All professional license and dues
- Competitive Earned Time (ET), plus 10 holidays and 5 extended leave days (ESL) per year that carry over.
- 401K contributions with company matching
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive Relocation Package for new hires outside the area
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
- AMG or IMG candidates will be considered
- Previous experience focused on the care of a geriatric patient population
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics training/experience considered
Posted June 22, 2021