Primary Care Physician - Bethany Home - Join a Compassionate Team with OptumCare
Inpatient and outpatient
At OptumCare – we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Primary Care Physician to join our team.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Documents items such as: chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license or the ability to obtain unrestricted AZ license
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Posted January 8, 2021