Obesity Medicine Physician, Sign-on Bonus, Work-life Balance
Southern California Permanente Medical Group, a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence- based approach to high quality medicine, is actively seeking a full-time Obesity Medicine Physician for our Fontana, CA clinic.
• Direct patient care to pre-operative and post-operative bariatric surgery patients as well as non-surgical lifestyle weight management.
• No inpatient coverage or procedure proficiency is required.
• Multidisciplinary team, including Obesity Medicine providers, bariatric surgeons, members of our Regional Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Team, and other health professionals (health educators, therapist, dietitians, and nurses).
• No overnight call, no weekends, no after hours.
• Potential teaching opportunities with rotating residents.
• Flexible schedule.
• Board Certified / Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Board Certified in Obesity Medicine or completion of an accredited Fellowship in Obesity Medicine by the ABOM
• Additional certification in Lifestyle Medicine a plus
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
To apply, visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org
We are an AAP/EEO employer.
Posted November 23, 2021