Endocrinologist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
We are in need of an Endocrinologist to join our Specialty and Primary Care clinic group in Redlands, California.
Do what you love with people you love.
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing people like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level recruiters will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
Balance: We work Monday through Sunday blocks (7on/7off), but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- ACGME Fellowship training in Endocrinology
- Board Certification preferred, but Board Eligible accepted
- Unrestricted California license and DEA
- 1-2 years of group practice experience (preferred)
- Base salary + RVU productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance for candidates coming from out ofthe area
- Partnership track and partnership bonuses for those who qualify
Posted April 6, 2021