OB/GYN | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Outstanding Opportunity To Build A New Ob/Gyn Practice In The Northern California Bay Area
Seeking additional BC/BE Obstetrician/Gynecologists for a start-up office practice in San Jose, CA. We are looking for innovative and systems-oriented physicians to help us implement a new care delivery model centered around pregnancy wellness and patient empowerment that fundamentally changes the paradigm for prenatal patients.
- The practice utilizes smart-device connectivity, remote pregnancy monitoring, and a robust telehealth platform to maximize high value physician/patient time, while making care delivery ultimately more satisfying for both patient and provider.
- The practice works collaboratively with established Mednax MFM specialists, Ob Hospitalists, Neonatologists, and Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Good Samaritan Hospital has a level III NICU, with pediatric subspecialty services.
- The practice is a mix of obstetrics and gynecology.
- The office staff includes sonographers and diabetes educators.
- The office hours are Monday through Friday, but open to exploring innovative scheduling that could eventually include evening or weekend hours in lieu of some weekday hours.
- The ideal candidate will prioritize quality of care and focus on developing lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties with the community.
- Having an active California license is a plus.
With all the amenities of a large city and the charm of a small town, San Jose is located at the Southern end of San Francisco Bay and is the heart of Silicon Valley. In addition to an average temperature of 70 degrees, enjoy world-class cultural arts, professional sports, great restaurants, access to San Francisco, and Wine Country. Experience wonderful outdoor activities including hiking trails, mountain biking, access to Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and all that Northern California has to offer.
Posted November 19, 2021