Pulmonary Sleep Medicine Physican job with White Plains Hospital,25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA) is seeking a full time Pulmonology / Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing hospital employed pumonology practice. This team is currently compromised of one Pulmonologist. WPPA consists of 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY)
- 40 hours work week
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Attractive light call schedule of 1:6
- Large Referral Base
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Possibility of working in our Sleep Center if interested
- More details will be provided over the phone
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and an active NYS Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship trained in Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
- Valid BLS certification
- New Grads and experienced physicians are welcomed.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital -2019
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2019
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- And many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso
White Plains hospital is an equal opportunity employer .
Posted September 1, 2020