Psychiatry Opportunity in California's Central Coast
Santa Barbara, CA
Join the Sterling team!
Sterling Care Psychiatric Group is a provider-owned practice group based in Ventura County, California, with leadership composed of clinicians like you. We are currently hiring psychiatrists to work in inpatient units and crisis stabilization programs along California's Central Coast.
What Sterling is offering:
- 30 days paid annual leave
- health, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401 K with a contribution by Sterling equal to 3% of your salary
- annual performance and retention bonuses
- ownership opportunity after one year
- Annual performance and retention bonuses
- Telepsychiatry considered
- Flexible scheduling
What Sterling is seeking:
- Quality driven, creative, and energetic candidates who are comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- California licensed
- Applicants only; no agencies please
About the Community:
The California Central Coast, which includes Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties, is an excellent place for the outdoor adventure enthusiast! With miles of beautiful coast line on the west and mountains to the east, one can literally surf in the morning and ski in the afternoon. The proximity to Los Angeles allows for easy access to cultural and professional sporting events. The primary and secondary schools are among the best in California, and the weather is wonderful year round.
Posted October 9, 2019