Crisis Services Medical Director
Santa Barbara, CA
Join the Sterling team!
Sterling Care Psychiatric Group is a provider-owned practice group based in Ventura County, California, with leadership composed of clinicians like you. We are recruiting a medical director for crisis services on behalf of Santa Barbara County Department of Behavioral Wellness. This is a civil service position with the county.
- Up to $295,706 annually commensurate with experience
- Vacation: 12-25 days a year, depending on length of public employment
- Holidays: 12 days a year
- Sick Leave: 12 days a year
- Health Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Generous country defined benefit plan
- Eligible to participate in 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Retirement reciprocity with CalPERS, CalSTIRS, and 1937 Act Plans.
- County paid term life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and child care and employee discounts.
What Sterling is seeking:
- Quality driven, creative, and energetic candidates who are comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- California licensed
- Applicants only; no agencies please
- Experience with psychiatric emergency services prefered
About the Community:
The California Central Coast, which includes Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties, is an excellent place for the outdoor adventure enthusiast! With miles of beautiful coast line on the west and mountains to the east, one can literally surf in the morning and ski in the afternoon. The proximity to Los Angeles allows for easy access to cultural and professional sporting events. The primary and secondary schools are among the best in California, and the weather is wonderful year round.
Posted June 4, 2021