Urgent Care Openings with Top Ranked University Hospitals
Full-time, Part-time or PRN Urgent Care opportunities with University Hospitals
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
University Hospitals seeks Urgent Care Physicians to join one of our Urgent Care Centers in the Greater Cleveland area. From a case of the sniffles to a sprained ankle, University Hospitals offers same-day, walk-in treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. With no appointment necessary and less waiting time than a costly ER visit, we are here for you and your family with 14 convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
Urgent Care hours:
- 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday
- 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday
- Board-certified or Board-eligible in Family Medicine, Med Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon the effective date of employment
- 1 year of experience as a practicing physician
- Exceptional communication skills with staff, ancillary staff, and outside physicians.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple complicated patients simultaneously.
- Willingness/ability to perform tasks outside “expected” physician duties as the need arises (i.e. labs, rooming patients, getting vital signs, discharging patients, etc.)
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Life in Cleveland:
Cleveland has all the amenities you expect of a big city. It has one of the world’s finest orchestras and art museums, major league sports teams and a massive MetroParks system with miles of hiking and biking trails. But the city has the feel of a small town. People here are welcoming to newcomers and convey typical Midwestern hospitality.
The cost of living in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio generally is shockingly moderate, with beautiful homes and apartments that cost a fraction of what they would in Chicago or other larger cities.
Posted March 8, 2021