Internal Medicine Physician | Optum
Mission Hills, CA
Optum is looking for a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Mission Hills, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient
- Our clinics close at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients
- 40 hours a week, No call, nights, or weekends required
- A dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Bilingual Spanish
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
Advanced EMR system in place
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
Posted October 5, 2020