Pediatric Intensivist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Join A Well-Established PICU Practice In "The Biggest Little City in the World"
Seeking a sixth BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist to join our physician and practitioner team at Renown Children’s Hospital in Reno, NV.
- New state-of-the art 16-bed private room PICU is opening in June 2023.
- PICU has an average daily census of 10, about 900 admissions annually and offers a wide range of clinical experiences.
- Strong pool of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists including a COG accredited cancer program.
- Practice is supported by four soon to be five advance practice providers.
- Growing sedation service currently provides care for 500 patients annually.
- Pediatric floor is covered by our six pediatric hospitalists.
- Intensivists provide educational support for residents, medical students, nurse practitioners and PA students.
- The hospital is the region’s only Level-II Trauma Center serving northern Nevada as well as northeastern California
Known as an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, Reno is located a half hour from Lake Tahoe and four hours from San Francisco. The city has been voted one of Livability’s top places to live and named one of National Geographic’s Top 10 Emerging Ski Towns. There are a wide range of residential choices to fit every lifestyle, from living in a newly revitalized urban downtown, to living at the foot of the gorgeous Sierra Mountains with a view of the ski slopes from the back yard — there is something here for everyone. No state income tax!
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted June 9, 2023