ChristianaCare GoHealth Urgent Care Seeking Physicians in DE Region
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with ChristianaCare, one of the most dynamic health systems in the mid-Atlantic region, to operate ChristianaCare's seven urgent care centers and to open new centers throughout Delaware. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physicians with Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience to join our team! Current Locations: Glasgow, HCCC, Middletown, STAR Campus and Smyrna, Fairfax and Pike Creek
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- Creative staffing for support provided. This includes an on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes. Ability to flex up and down for patient volumes.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive ChristianaCare benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Posted February 5, 2021