crna Needed for Locums Work in Greater Richmond, Virginia Area
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Virginia is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - Pending Credentialing
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 5-8 cases per shift
- Patient Ages: All ages.
- Procedures: Epidurals & spinals, and blocks
- Support Staff: Care team model. ANES, NP/PAs
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Visit an iconic historic site, in a garden, visiting an art museum, performance hall or theme park – you might discover something that sparks a life-long interest.
- Richmond offers an assortment of wineries and restaurants to satisfy any craving.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032019-18973
Posted August 5, 2020