Family Physician in Co - Relo Pkg, Bonus and Pay incentive
Fort Morgan, CO
Colorado Plains Medical Center
Salud Family Health Centers
Inpatient and outpatient
We're seeking a Board Certified, Family Medicine Physician.
The City of Fort Morgan is a home-rule municipality of approximately 11,000 residents located on the Eastern Plains of Colorado, a little over one hour drive to Denver International Airport (DIA) and offers small-town charm with many amenities including nature trails, fishing ponds, an 18-hole golf course, a wildlife park, and a shopping district.
- Relocation package
- Sign-on Bonus
- $20,000 Rural Clinic Incentive
- 4 day work week
- Great salary
- Loan repayment potential - HPSA score 19
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous 4-weeks vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement program is available
- Financial and time-off reimbursement for continuing medical education
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible
- And more...
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to the communities we serve.
- Graduation from an approved school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
- No prior experience is required.
- Possess a license to practice medicine in good standing in the State of Colorado.
- Board certification in family medicine with the ability to do prenatal care.
- J1 visa waiver docs are eligible, but board certification has to be in family medicine.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority communities a must.
- Preference is given to someone who wants to do hospital work.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
About Salud Family Health Centers
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
Posted August 19, 2020