$15K Start Bonus for OB/GYN Hospitalist opportunity at our Physician-led Program in Louisville, KY
Opportunity for an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist with leadership experience for our practice opportunity at Norton Hospital.
This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement, and continuing education.
Norton Hospital is a 605-bed hospital with special emphasis on advanced diagnostics and surgical procedures. Connected to Norton Children’s Hospital, Norton Hospital is the region’s preferred birthing facility for high-risk pregnancies. The hospital also serves as a teaching facility for the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- $15K Start bonus offered for FT hires
- Work/Life balance with 6 to 8 24- hour shifts per month
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available with flexible scheduling
- Annual deliveries: 2,400
- Level III NICU
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatology, GYN/ONC, and URO/GYN
- No additional call coverage required
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
Louisville is known for its big-city action with small-town charm. Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, downtown Louisville offers an urban feel with something for everyone from established restaurants and shops, the original Whiskey Row, to the West Main District consisting of nearly 10 walkable attractions, like the Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Science Center and the Muhammad Ali Center.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration, and exceptional leadership.
Posted May 11, 2021