crna Opportunity in Michigan - Monday Through Friday Position
Inpatient and outpatient
A health system in Michigan is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full-time, 2/15/21-6/1/21
- Schedule/Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: Average of 4 surgical cases per day, 22 operating rooms at facility
- Patient Ages: Adults and Peds
- Support Staff: OR Nurse Curculator, scrub tech, anesthesia tech
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: AANA; ACLS; ATLS; BLS; NRP; PALS; TNCC
- Must have active MI license
About the Location:
From world-class attractions, to home grown festivals, Michigan’s capital region has something for everyone!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23655
Posted December 17, 2020