Endocrinologist Needed in Anderson Indiana
Community Hospital Anderson
Community Health Network
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Endocrinologist to join our established group at Community Hospital Anderson in Anderson, IN. This provider will be part of one of the largest endocrinology groups in the state. Our collegial group works closely with primary care and specialty care physicians to provide comprehensive care with excellent patient outcomes.
- 100% Endocrinology
- No Primary Care duties
- Limited Call
- Minimal inpatient responsibilities
- Onsite access for thyroid ultrasound
- Large Primary Care referral Base
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certification
- Indiana medical license will be required
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Completed a fellowship in an accredited endocrinology training program
- Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians.
- Embrace PRIDE values (PRIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.”
For more information, contact:
Anesa Tokmo, Network Physician & APP Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-9746 | Email: ATokmo@ecommunity.com
About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Posted September 3, 2020