Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in an Exciting Utah City
A hospital in Utah is seeking a Interventional Cardiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Flexible - just need call help
- Schedule/Hours: 24 hour call for assignment dates
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 24 hour for assignment
- Volume: 3 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly adult
- Support Staff: Yes - RN's, Techs, etc.
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed:
About the Location:
- Ogden’s history has run the full gamut from trading fort to bustling metropolitan railway hub, and landed into high adventure attraction. The rich mountain to metro personality derives from a unique balance of vibrant shopping, delicious dining and exciting nightlife with backyard access to year round, heart-pounding outdoor recreation and the majestic beauty of the Wasatch Mountain Range. Ogden, Utah offers one-of-a-kind outdoor recreation and metropolitan delights throughout the year.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24027
Posted February 10, 2021