Vascular Surgery - Physician Assistant
Inpatient and outpatient
As a provider within our physician governed cardiovascular institute you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
• Position is full-time / Monday – Friday + rotational weekend/holiday call
• This team of five surgeons and five advanced practitioners currently serve our patients at the MultiCare campus locations in Tacoma, Puyallup and Auburn. Our APP's travel between covering these locations.
• Includes practice variety working in the outpatient clinics, inpatient management, OR as first assist and participating in a call rotation.
• Call rotation is every fifth weekend.
• Weekly educational conferences and mentoring to teach advanced practice practitioners vascular surgery concepts and techniques.
• The PA/NP who joins our team will gain experience in management of aneurysmal disease, peripheral arterial disease, carotid disease, varicose veins and dialysis access.
Requirements: 2+ year of clinical practice as an APP
• Experience working as an advanced practice provider in a clinical/inpatient setting
• Experience as an OR surgical first assist (any specialty)
• Graduate from a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
• Board certified by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Posted January 6, 2021