Hematology/Oncology Openings with Ochsner Health | Relocation & Signing Bonus Available
Ochsner Health System – in Covington and Slidell, Louisiana is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST to join its expanding practice.
- Ochsner Cancer Center – offering chemotherapy infusion and radiation oncology services
- Weekly call rotation shared with the physicians in the group
- Support available from specialists throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and will commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
The North Shore Region includes over 170 physicians and 100 advanced practice providers. Through our partnerships with St. Tammany Parish Hospital in Covington, Slidell Memorial Hospital and the Ochsner hospitals in Slidell and Bay St. Louis, we provide care for the entire region.
As a suburb of New Orleans, the North Shore Region, offers a family-oriented community with the amenities of New Orleans just 30 minutes away. Known for its many festivals and community events, parks and recreational activities for both adults and children, St. Tammany Parish is ranked #1 in the state for its outstanding, award winning school system.
Posted April 5, 2021