Los Angeles, CA Interventional Cardiologist – Value vs. Volume Based Care
Los Angeles, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America’s largest managed healthcare organizations.
- Provides initial consultation & daily follow-up rounds on patients in the cardiology service
- Provides hospital coverage in coordination with other cardiologists
- Performs appropriate non-invasive studies (stress testing, TEE, cardioversion, etc) on hospitalized patients & scheduled outpatients. Interprets ECGs & Echos
- Provides outpatient consultations
- Serves as an interventional cardiologist performing invasive procedures (cardiac caths, stents, cardioversion, TEEs & pacemakers)
- Educates, provides guidance and mentors clinicians
- Serves as the subject matter expert for cardiology
- Requires MD/DO, completion of approved internal medicine residency & cardiology fellowship
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in CA & board eligibility/ board certification
- Nuclear, CT angiography experience/certification preferred
Posted July 2, 2020