OB/GYN opportunity with 4 day work week
Join one of the region’s largest and well-respected health systems
Become a part of a large not-for-profit healthcare system that includes 18 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, while also maintaining a healthy quality of life in a community where you can make a real difference.
- Established practice with existing Ob/Gyn providers and Advanced Practitioners
- 4-day clinical week provides work/life balance
- State-of-the-art facility built in 2014 with brand new LDRPs and central monitoring
- Excellent compensation package including base salary, production bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment
Enjoy the best of both worlds! This community has plenty to offer ranging from excellent housing options, a newly expanded YMCA, local golf courses, and a unique family-friendly downtown area. If you’re looking for metropolitan amenities such as fine dining, shopping, professional sports, or international airport, Kansas City is only a short drive away.
- Great public and private school options
- Cost of living is 13% below national average - choose to live on acres or in pristine suburbs
- Spend your weekends in Kansas City
- Safe community with world-class hunting and fishing
Job ID: JN -042021-24535