Outpatient Primary Care in Sunny Southern California
OptumCare, the largest employer of Providers in the US, is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our practice in Murrieta, CA. We have developed a reputation for providing quality, compassionate care to communities in the Inland Empire and surrounding area.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- 2 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience preferred
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Posted February 23, 2021