Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon - Geisinger Medical Center
The Department of Oral Surgery at Geisinger, a national leader in quality, innovation, research and education, is seeking BC/BE oral surgeons at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania
- The successful candidates will join a full scope OMFS practice with a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care with plastics, ENT and trauma.
- The practice has a special emphasis on orofacial trauma, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate, TMJ and reconstructive surgery.
- These are fantastic opportunities for new graduates or experienced oral surgeons to teach residents and perform research.
The region offers a hassle-free community living allowing for a balanced professional career and a fulfilling personal lifestyle while in close proximity to NYC and Philadelphia.
We are proud of the support we can provide:
• Recruitment forgivable loan
• Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
• Excellent benefits package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage for Geisinger
• Relocation assistance
• Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
• Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
• Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
• Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
For more information, please contact Geisinger Provider Recruiter, Sarah Lipka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted November 16, 2021