Nurse Practitioner - Senior Wellness Visits
- Complete Annual Wellness Exams for our Medicare Advantage Senior Patient Population at our Senior Community Center
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgement, and the findings of your assessment
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform the PCP of potential gaps in care.
- You will see on average 8 senior patients a day
- Provide educational 1:1 talks with patients on topics such as disease process, medication and compliance, and more.
- Utah Nurse Practitioner license and national certification (Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, or Geriatrics)
- Active DEA license with prescriptive authority, or ability to obtain
- Proficient in assessment and patient education
- Utah Driver’s License and Auto Insurance in accordance with the state of Utah (or will be licensed and insured by employed date)
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Posted June 1, 2021