Geriatric - Growing Pace Program - Springfield MA
About Summit ElderCare:
- Fallon Health operates the largest Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in New England and the fifth largest in the country Called Summit ElderCare, Fallon’s PACE helps provide older adults and their caregivers with a welcome alternative to nursing home care.
- Participants in Summit ElderCare have access to comprehensive medical services and social support at a Summit ElderCare site while they keep the independence of living in their own homes and communities.
- Our mission Summit ElderCare is the only program of its kind in central Massachusetts. Summit ElderCare started as part of a PACE demonstration project, and is one of Eight PACE programs in the State.
- There are more than 118 PACE programs nationwide. And, although Fallon Community Health Plan sponsors Summit ElderCare, a participant does not have to be an FCHP member to enroll.
Highlights of Summit ElderCare
- Primary care physicians and staff with expertise in geriatrics (the care of older adults)
- Specialty care
- Full prescription drug coverage
- 100% hospitalization coverage
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Adult day health program
- Medical transportation
- Family caregiver support
- Specialized dementia and geriatric care
- Apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 508-368-9663
Posted March 15, 2021