Family Medicine Opportunity within Urgent Care - Portland OR - Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care
Primary / Urgent Care Opportunity:
Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care within the Portland Region is opening a new service line within our urgent care centers. We are seeking a progressive and entrepreneurial spirit to assist in creating and grow this concept. The concept is to see patients who are in between urgent care and establishing with a primary care in the region. There could be a blend of urgent care as needed, so experience in both primary care and urgent care is required. The physician would also be expected to take supervisory call and complete chart reviews as needed.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
· Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
· Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
· Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
· An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
· Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
· Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
· BC in Family Medicine or Med-Peds
· Recent experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
· Primary Care experience is required; Urgent Care experience strongly preferred.
· Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Posted December 9, 2020